The Ultimate 3D Printer is capable of professional quality 3D printing with a fine layer resolution as low as 20 microns (0.02 mm). The rigid all-metal frame design results in a stable print platform, which allows for print speeds up to 150 mm/sec. The printer has a heated build plate and can therefore print PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, and other popular filament types. It can print gcode files from a computer using a USB connection or from an SD™ card. It is compatible with computers running Microsoft Windows®, Mac® OS X®, and Ubuntu® Linux®. The low operating noise of less than 49dBA allows it to be used in the home or in a business or office environment.
- Ultra high 20 micron layer resolution
- Can print from USB connection or SD™ card
- Up to 300 mm/sec print speed
- Extruder nozzle temperatures from 180 ~ 260°C
- Build plate temperatures from 50~ 100°C
- 200 x 200 x 175 mm build volume
- Compatible with Windows®, Mac® OS X®, and Ubuntu® Linux®